- For Film/Video, Broadcast & Presentation
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- For Sennheiser Transmitters with 3.5mm
- Headroom for Strong Vocals / 134 dB SPL
- Easy to Conceal, Resists Clothing Noise
- Mixes Well with Boom Mics for TV & Film
- Positive Bias
- Requires 1.5 VDC
- Includes Windscreen, Mounts, and Clips
Tram TR50 Omni Lavalier Microphone with 3.5mm Locking Sennheiser Connector (Black)
Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 3.5mm Mini Jack for Sennheiser EW Transmitter
The Tram TR50 is a professional omnidirectional electret condenser lavalier microphone with a low-profile design resulting in low visibility. The TR50 features a frequency response that enhances the character and frequencies associated with speech.
The polar pattern provides a generous pick up response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. This enhances sensitivity and minimizes noise associated with movement, wind and clothing contact. The TR50 features minimum sound coloration and this version features a 1/8″ (3.5mm) connection for use with Sennheiser EW wireless transmitters.