- For Film/Video, Broadcast & Presentation
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- With TA5F Connector for Lectrosonics Transmitter
- Headroom for Strong Vocals / 134 dB SPL
- Easy to Conceal, Resists Clothing Noise
- Mixes Well with Boom Mics for TV & Film
- Positive Bias
- Requires 1.5 VDC
- Includes Windscreen, Mounts, and Clips
Tram TR50 Omni Lavalier Microphone with TA5F Connector for Lectrosonics Transmitters (tan or white)
The Tram TR50 is a professional omnidirectional electret condenser lavalier microphone with a low-profile design resulting in low visibility. The TR50 features a frequency response that enhances the character and frequencies associated with speech.
The polar pattern provides a generous pick up response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. This enhances sensitivity and minimizes noise associated with movement, wind and clothing contact. The TR50 features minimum sound coloration and this version features a TA5F connection for use with Lectrosonics transmitters.